The Electronics Sector employs experienced and qualified personnel, trained in JSTD - 001 and IPC-WHMA-620 standards, focused on providing high-quality services in the design, production, and support of electronics production.
The production line consists of modern electronics assembly systems. The characteristics are high precision, high speed of placement of complex components and components verification on the fly.
The electronics assembly process is characterized by multiple and strict quality controls at all stages of the production.
Assembly services cover:
- PCB assembly with:
Surface mount technology (SMT) with +/- 0.035mm accuracy or/and Conventional technology (THT)
- SMD Placement: 01005 up to QFP's and BGA's (max. 56 x 56 x 15mm)
- Assembly with respect to environmental regulations (RoHS)
- Cables harnessing
- Integrated solutions for electronic devices
- Technical Support Services
Specialized Services include:
- Climatic test chamber
- Isolation & Continuity test
- Functional test Support Services
- Technical advice on mass production issues
- Supply of electronic components and printed circuit boards
Manufacturing for Medicine
The assembly of electronic circuits is performed with Surface Mount Technology (SMT) and includes numerous strict quality controls.
The manufacturer’s design, the use of high-tech components and the qualitative production by Prisma Electronics have established the product worldwide.
Manufacturing for Defense
The TECAB Devices were produced based on military specifications and were delivered successfully to the Contractor Aerotech Telub (SAAB), SWE after complex functionality and stress tests.