Prisma Electronics as the prime contractor undertook the provision of equipment and the development of applications for the Ecclesiastical Museum of the Holy Metropolis of Samos and Ikaria.
More specifically Prisma Electronics successfully delivered:
- The interactive-audio tour guide system (XENAGOS) with navigation ability to the museum through dynamic maps using smart mobile devices.
- Integrated documentation, digitization, and management system of museum collections.
- Development CMS - content management system/knowledge (Knowledge Management System XENAGOS).
- Development of application for cataloging the material, the historical archive, and the library of the museum.
- Online dynamic presentation website of the Museum.
- Virtual Tour with 360 degrees VR panoramas.
- Interactive touchscreen applications presenting important exhibits and themes of the museum.