Building Solutions To Advance Your Business
Prisma Electronics provides technology-based solutions for businesses and organizations. Through its R&D and technical divisions Prisma Electronics designs, develops, and manufactures a wide array of IT, smart-grid and wireless-based systems, and integrated electronic components. Based in Northern Greece, Prisma Electronics is proud to offer commercial and custom solutions to its clients worldwide.
Agriculture, culture, shipping, ground transportation, defense, space and commerce all benefit from our product lines. Prisma Electronics maintains its production and management facilities in Alexandroupolis, Northeastern Greece. Activities in our branch office in Athens focus on Sales and R&D. The London Office is responsible for Marketing and Sales operations in the Global market.
WORLD CLASS SYNERGIES
Prisma Electronics has received numerous national & international awards and recognitions. Selected distinctions include:
- Top export rate award from the Hellenic Space Technologies and Applications Cluster (si-Cluster)
- Energy Efficiency Award 2020 from Smart4Sea
- BRONZE Award in the category "Applications for smartphones & tablets", at the Tourism Awards 2016.
- Technical Achievement Award at the 2015 Lloyd's List Greek Shipping Awards.
- Gold Award from CERN/CMS Collaboration, for outstanding collaboration in producing the front-end hybrid PCBs for the CMS Preshower detector.
- Distinction of Honor awarded from the Demokritos National Center of Scientific Research, in recognition for excellent cooperation.
- Distinction of Honor awarded from the Prefecture of Evros, Greece, in recognition of Company's territorial development contribution, through its achievements and sustained activities in the region.
Prisma Electronics uses a Quality Management System certified by TUV HELLAS with ISO EN 9001:2015. The QMS scope covers the design, development and manufacturing of electronics, software & systems applications for integrated IT solutions. The company is also certified with the standards ISO 14001 for the Environmental Management System and ISO 27001:2013 for the IT service and Information Security Management system it applies.
The company has been certified by the authorized branch (GDAA) of the Hellenic Ministry of Defense for Industrial Safety, is registered in the official list of Defense Material Manufacturers Registry of the MoD under S/N 0010, and has been awarded the NCAGE Code with S/N G1077.
Prisma Electronics' staff concerned with Defense production are experienced, qualified and fully familiarized with Military Standards and specifications. All personnel involved with production have been awarded diplomas following training in international standards of IPC-STD-001 & IPC-WHMA-620A. All personnel involved with Electronics are trained to J-STD-001 and IPC-WHMA-610C standards. Recently, the company's personnel was certified to assemble (SMT & ΤΗΤ) electronics for space applications in accordance with ESA standards: ECSS-ST-Q-70-08C, ECSS-ST-Q-70-38C and ECSS-ST-Q-70-28C.